CA Catalyst has partnered with innovation hubs in Western Australia and Queensland to expand the popular CA in Residence program.
CA Catalyst started working with the leading innovation hubs in Australia and New Zealand three years ago to offer CAs first-hand experience working with start-ups; exposure to new business methodologies; and help to collaborate with those who live and breathe innovation.
Subsequently, the CA in Residence program has been a great success in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Auckland, with more than 100 CAs completing their 60-day tenure. During this time they developed skills and improved their business capabilities while also championing the CA designation by demonstrating their expertise in a rapid-growth environment.
Their experience covered a wide spectrum, from governance and typical compliance to revenue growth, business partnering and capital raising readiness.
We are excited that now our members in both Queensland and Western Australia will also have this opportunity through our partnership with Spacecubed WA and River City Labs Qld.
One council member in WA declared, “Oh yes! I have been signed up and waiting for this!”
The program is open to all CAs, but will especially interest those who are experienced self-starters, communicators and collaborators as this isn’t your typical accounting experience.
How you will benefit by becoming a CA in Residence:
- Gain insights into early-stage business innovation and growth by being a fly on the wall in a start-up hub.
- Understand more about emerging and rapidly growing start-up sectors.
- Hold a masterclass, presentation, webinar or information session in your area of choice for the start-up community to pass on your expertise, experience and insight.
- Become more entrepreneurial in your own thinking and work. Pick up creative approaches to problem solving or marketing.
- Access new markets and potential services, and stay abreast of new technology and disruptions that could affect many of your clients’ industries.
Register your interest now
Interested in gaining a first hand experience of what it is like to live and breathe business innovation?Register now
Take a look at our first CAs to pioneer the program
CA Catalyst CA in Residence Serena Irving CA from public practice JDW Chartered Accountants says the right data helps businesses be more sustainable.Read more