- CA ANZ has announced a new Member Benefits partnership with leading cloud payroll provider, KeyPay
- Members working in Public Practice will receive 25% off Standard and Plus rates (only available to new KeyPay customers)
- KeyPay will be hosting a complimentary webinar for Public Practice members on Wednesday 16th March, 2022
Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand has announced a new Member Benefits partnership with leading cloud payroll provider, KeyPay.
KeyPay is an award winning, cloud-based workforce management and payroll platform servicing over 200k businesses across Australia, New Zealand, UK, Singapore and Malaysia.
This partnership offers exciting benefits to public practice and corporate CA ANZ members when joining new with KeyPay including:
- Public Practice members will receive 25% off Standard and Plus rates* and
- Corporate members will have the opportunity to obtain an extended 90-day free trial (rather than the usual 30 day free trial)*
For CA ANZ, this partnership is about providing its members with the tools and support to improve practice management and offer valuable services to their clients.
Alex Peasland, CA ANZ Senior Manager, Strategic Partnerships, said “we identified some pain points for our public practice members around the need for time-saving and process driven technology, and our partnership with KeyPay helps to address these pain points.”
KeyPay offers accountants the opportunity to create additional revenue streams as well as nurture and strengthen existing client relationships. By utilising intelligent, cloud payroll software, accountants can improve and expand their services, and pass along value-added benefits to their clients.
KeyPay’s Co-founder and Managing Director, Phillip Bernie, says “we’re pleased to be partnering with CA ANZ and to be offering a trusted solution to members that addresses their hesitations around offering payroll services”.
“KeyPay is designed to simplify the process of payroll. We know that payroll can be complex and can often be overlooked as a business and revenue generator. We hope that by partnering with CA ANZ, public practice members will feel confident in expanding their services or even improving their current payroll offerings” said Phillip.
KeyPay Partner Benefits
In addition to the confidence in compliance and time-saving benefits, KeyPay partners also receive:
- Exclusive access to KeyPay’s Partner Dashboard to manage unlimited clients in one place
- Extensive resources created to aid partners in scaling and marketing their business, and
- Comprehensive training and on-going support to ensure partners are delivering the best customer experience possible
CA ANZ looks forward to KeyPay hosting their complimentary webinar for Public Practice members on Wednesday 16th March, 2022.
Register here to join KeyPay’s Georgie Gilbert and Nick de Jonge as they talk about their ‘Top Tips for Maximising Efficiencies in Payroll’.
Find out more
To learn more about how you can unlock KeyPay’s CA ANZ member benefits, reach out to the team today via the KeyPay website.
*Offer available until 30 June 2022.