The Analytics in Finance and Accounting paper examines the benefits of using forward-looking analytics data, and the risks finance teams face in not embracing these tools...
- Add filter: Audit and Assurance 2
- Add filter: Business and Operational excellence 1
- Add filter: Corporate Finance 1
- Add filter: COVID-19 1
- Add filter: Ethics & Integrity 1
- Add filter: Innovation and Technology 2
- Add filter: Reporting 3
- Add filter: Special interest and reports 1
- Add filter: Sustainability 1
- Add filter: Thought leadership 4
Current filterClear filters
Showing results 1-7 of 7
A practical explanation of auditors' reports and how they may be impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic...
Members are invited to the online launch of our new joint research that unpacks misconceptions and dispel myths about challenges of doing business in Asia...
This guide is aimed to help members navigate non-financial risks for their business or clients in the current environment...
Professions that leverage disruption will continue to make a difference into the 21st century. But they must ensure that their skills and expertise remain grounded on a solid foundation of ethics...
The global shift towards digital financial reporting is transforming data accessibility, transparency and decision-making...
New report outlines future of financial advice and the role for accountants...