Find out what's happening in the Wellington, Wairarapa, Whanganui and Manawatu Regions...
- Add filter: 2006 5
- Add filter: 2007 2
- Add filter: 2008 1
- Add filter: 2009 6
- Add filter: 2010 33
- Add filter: 2011 48
- Add filter: 2012 50
- Add filter: 2013 36
- Add filter: 2014 33
- Add filter: 2015 31
- Add filter: 2016 150
- Add filter: 2017 193
- Add filter: 2018 126
- Add filter: 2019 333
- Add filter: 2020 288
- Add filter: 2021 382
- Add filter: 2022 421
Business and Operational excellence Currently selected. Click to unselect
- Add filter: Building a Business 52
- Add filter: Business Reporting 6
- Add filter: Marketing your Business 9
- Add filter: Operational Excellence 12
- Add filter: Practice Management 10
- Add filter: Practice Succession Planning 4
- Add filter: Professional Indemnity Insurance 7
- Add filter: Sharing Knowledge 1
- Add filter: Social Media for Business 3
- Add filter: Strategies for Success 11
- Add filter: Succession Planning and Selling a Business 7
- Add filter: Customer Experience 23
- Add filter: Liability Capping 7
- Add filter: Starting a Practice 12
- Add filter: Managing Clients 75
- Add filter: e-Commerce 7
- Cyber security Currently selected. Click to unselect
- New Zealand Currently selected. Click to unselect
- Business and Operational excellence Currently selected. Click to unselect
Showing results 1-15 of 2139
Find out what's happening in the Nelson, Marlborough, Canterbury Westland, Otago and Southland Regions...
Find out what's happening in the Auckland and Northland Regions...
Find out what's happening in the Central North Island Region...
Build the foundations Accounting Technicians (ATs) prepare and manage financial accounts across different areas of finance and business. Currently the designation is only available in New Zealand...
If you want to streamline and modernise the way your firm works, look to the ideas presented at CA ANZ’s Start-up Pitch Night...
The CA Program Timetable 2022–2024 is available for you to download and plan your studies. Please scroll down to "Download subject timetables and fees" below. Timetable Access the CA Program...
Information on the new quality management standards for audit firms and resources to help with implementation...
In New Zealand and Australia, Government, business and finance leaders and community representatives unite to discuss sustainable finance...
CA ANZ submission on the Future of the Skilled Migrant Category consultation...
Learn about the employment and practical experience requirements for the Chartered Accountants Program...
The CA Program consists of nine subjects (seven core and two electives), in conjunction with three years of Mentored Practical Experience...
Please note: This Mentored Practical Experience module is delivered in the CA Program's accredited Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting course which is currently in teach out. Show what you’...
What is business valuation? A business valuation incorporates the valuation of businesses, securities and intangible assets that are required for a multitude of reasons including accounting...
Our Council is elected to represent member interests and to make sure the voice of our members is heard at an organisational level. They follow the objectives in our Council Charter...