Entries are now being invited for the 2023 annual New Zealand Charity Reporting Awards...
- Add filter: 2006 5
- Add filter: 2007 2
- Add filter: 2008 1
- Add filter: 2009 6
- Add filter: 2010 33
- Add filter: 2011 48
- Add filter: 2012 50
- Add filter: 2013 36
- Add filter: 2014 33
- Add filter: 2015 31
- Add filter: 2016 149
- Add filter: 2017 198
- Add filter: 2018 125
- Add filter: 2019 302
- Add filter: 2020 246
- Add filter: 2021 284
- Add filter: 2022 434
- Add filter: 2023 35
Audit and Assurance Currently selected. Click to unselect
- Add filter: Audit 92
- Add filter: Audit policy 5
- Add filter: Audit quality 11
- Add filter: Auditing and Accountability 27
- Add filter: Auditor Liability 5
- Add filter: Auditor registration 1
- Add filter: Auditor reporting 7
- Add filter: Data Analytics 3
- Add filter: Due Diligence 8
- Add filter: Financial Statement Audit 12
- Add filter: Future of audit 7
- Add filter: Going Concern 5
- Add filter: Internal Audit 3
- Add filter: Key audit matters 3
- Add filter: Licensed auditors 3
- Add filter: Other Assurance Engagements 6
- Add filter: Preparing Financial Statements 2
- Add filter: Professional scepticism 1
- Add filter: Qualified Auditors 4
- Add filter: Registered audit firms 2
- Cyber security Currently selected. Click to unselect
- New Zealand Currently selected. Click to unselect
- Project Management Currently selected. Click to unselect
- Audit and Assurance Currently selected. Click to unselect
Showing results 1-15 of 2019
Find out what's happening in the Nelson, Marlborough, Canterbury Westland, Otago and Southland Regions...
CA ANZ Business Reform Leader Karen McWilliams FCA responses to XRB’s recently released climate standards...
A new survey of Australian members shows current shortages and strong future demand for accounting, audit and finance professionals...
‘Small Firm, Big Impact’ is the podcast small and medium sized practices need right now. The latest series is full of factual and practical content from experts, giving chartered accountants, the up-...
Build on and integrate your existing technical knowledge, critical thinking and professional skills to provide business advice...
Apply professional judgement and professional scepticism when addressing risk while auditing...
Subject description In Tax, candidates are introduced to the core knowledge and skills of tax required to provide advice and services for a range of transactions and events appropriate to the...
Advance your technical knowledge of financial accounting and reporting and develop broader professional and business skills...
Subject description In Risk and Technology, you analyse how businesses create and protect stakeholder value with a focus on risk management, data and technology. You’ll evaluate and respond to...
Learn about the fundamental concepts and professional skills essential for practice as a Chartered Accountant...
The CA Program Timetable 2022–2024 is available for you to download and plan your studies. Please scroll down to "Download subject timetables and fees" below. Timetable Access the CA Program...
The CA Program consists of nine subjects (seven core and two electives), in conjunction with three years of Mentored Practical Experience...
More choice, More flexibility. More support...
Steps to apply Check if your nominated occupation is on the combined list of eligible skilled occupations from the Department of Home Affairs Check if you need a skills assessment for your visa...