CA ANZ recently had the opportunity to provide feedback on draft standard practice statement ED0209: Options for relief from child support debt. This draft standard practice statement sets out the...
Tax Currently selected. Click to unselect
- Add filter: Assessable income 5
- Add filter: ATO and IRD 14
- Add filter: Australian Taxation Office 1
- Add filter: Business Activity Statements 4
- Add filter: Business Tax 3
- Add filter: Depreciation 5
- Add filter: Employer Contributions 2
- Add filter: Employment Taxes - PAYE, PAYG & FBT 3
- Add filter: Federal budget 1
- Add filter: Foreign investments 1
- Add filter: Foreign tax 1
- Add filter: GST 8
- Add filter: Income Tax 12
- Add filter: Income Tax (individuals) 4
- Add filter: Inland Revenue 27
- Add filter: International tax 2
- Add filter: NZ Budget 3
- Add filter: Property tax 7
- Add filter: Tax Administration 13
- Add filter: Tax avoidance 1
- Add filter: Tax reform 18
- Add filter: Taxation Accounting 7
- Add filter: Trusts 1
Current filterClear filters
Showing results 1-10 of 116
CA ANZ recently provided feedback on Inland Revenue’s draft interpretation statement PUB00345: Income Tax – distributions from foreign trusts which considers the income tax treatment of amounts of...
CA ANZ made a submission to Parliament on the most recent tax Bill. NZ Tax Leader John Cuthbertson appeared before the Select Committee on 11 September...
CA ANZ recently provided feedback on draft operational statement ED0217 which addresses whether employer-provided travel from an employee’s home to a distant workplace is subject to income tax or PAYE...
Submission - What is the fringe benefit tax, GST and income tax treatment of an employee contribution to a fringe benefit?
CA ANZ supports the publication of this item. The item and content will help employers establish how the rules apply to their circumstances...
CA ANZ recently provided feedback on draft Standard Practice Statement ED0216 which sets out how the Commissioner will exercise her discretion under s 113 of the Tax Administration Act 1994 to amend...
Submission on draft SPS ED0210: Application of discretion in s 18D(2) of the Tax Administration Act – an exception to confidentiality
Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand recently provided feedback on the draft Standard Practice Statement (SPS) ED0210: Application of discretion in s 18D(2) of the Tax Administration Act...
Submission on Income tax – application of the employee share scheme rules to employer issued crypto-assets provided to an employee
CA ANZ recently submitted on “Income tax – application of the employee share scheme rules to employer issued crypto-assets provided to an employee”. CA ANZ have reviewed the analysis and agree with...
The NZ Government was considering whether to implement a unilateral digital services tax (DST) and/or, to work with the OECD to form a multilateral consensus on how to address the tax challenges of...
Submission - Draft operational statements on using Commissioner's Km rate for business use of a motor vehicle
CA ANZ recently submitted on the draft operational statements on using Commissioner’s kilometre rate for business use of a motor vehicle. The statements consider the use of the kilometre rate for...