- Our June 2022 editions of Assurance Essentials for both Australia and New Zealand are out now.
- The publications highlight the latest key standards and regulatory developments and their impact on assurance engagements.
- The aim is to help financial statement auditors and other assurance practitioners navigate this reporting period.
If you need help navigating the new audit and assurance developments this reporting season, the CA ANZ Assurance Essentials Guides for June 2022 are now available. These publications highlight the impact of new and amending standards and legislative developments on the audit of financial statements, performance reports and other assurance engagements.
Both the Australia and New Zealand specific publications discuss the newly effective standards and amendments as well as those standards and amendments that have been issued but are not yet mandatory. Other areas covered include:
- Auditing in uncertain times
- The new quality management standards
- Regulator focus areas