- Our June 2021 editions of Assurance Essentials for both Australia and New Zealand are out now
- The publications highlight the latest key assurance and regulatory developments and their impact on audit engagements
- The aim is to help financial statement auditors navigate this reporting period
Need help coping with the new audit and assurance developments this reporting season? Chartered Accountants ANZ has released the June 2021 editions of Australian Assurance Essentials and New Zealand Assurance Essentials. These publications highlight the impact of the key standards and legislative developments on the audit of financial reports and other assurance engagements, as well as audit quality review focus areas.
Both publications discuss the newly effective standards and amendments as well as those standards and amendments that have been issued but not yet mandatory. Other areas covered include:
- Audit implications of COVID-19
- Auditing accounting estimates
- Assurance over extended external reporting (NZ)
- Audit implications of removal of special purpose reporting for some for-profit entities (AU)
- New Independence Guide (AU)
We hope financial statement preparers, auditors and those charged with governance find them a valuable resource this reporting season.
Trans-Tasman Sharing Knowledge webinar: Reporting & Audit Essentials Update
This one hour session will look at the latest legislative and regulatory updates impacting the 2021 preparation and audit of financial statements.Register Now AU (22 July 1pm-2pm)Register Now NZ (22 July 3pm-4pm)