Investment strategies and Excel resources are the most popular eBook topics, while personal and career development audiobooks have also been flying off the digital shelf.
Check out the lists below to see the library’s hottest property over the year that was 2022.
Top 5 eBooks
- Microsoft Excel 365 Bible
- Barefoot investor: the only money guide you'll ever need
- Microsoft 365 Excel: the only app that matters: calculations, analytics, modeling, data analysis and dashboard reporting for the new era of dynamic data driven decision making and insight
- Stop investing like they tell you: discover and overcome the 16 mainstream myths keeping you from true financial freedom
- MrExcel 2022: boosting Excel
Top 5 audiobooks
- The introvert’s edge to networking: work the room - leverage social media - develop powerful connections
- Don’t quit your day job: the 6 mindshifts you need to rise and thrive at work
- Unf*ck your brain: using science to get over anxiety, depression, anger, freak-outs, and triggers
- 101 essays that will change the way you think
- The psychology of money
Top 5 articles
- Building a bot (automating accounting and finance processes)
- From controller to CFO
- CFOs' evolving views of tech
- Improving critical thinking through data analysis
- Tax and estate planning in 2022: the year ahead (Australia)
Top 5 reading lists
- Excel and accounting software
- Australian tax
- Investment strategies
- New Zealand tax
- Business valuation
Have you used CA Library’s complimentary research service?
If you are searching for information to help you in your role, the library team is here to help. Whether you are after an accounting standard, a template, or some specific information, simply email the team at [email protected] or for more information, visit research support.
Here are some recent questions CAs have asked the research team:
- Can you provide me with any growth statistics around non-alcoholic wine in Australia?
- I am interested in some high-level information on biodiversity accounting – what are the alternate approaches, who are the practitioners, how are results reported?
- I'm looking for information on transfer pricing and how to prepare a benchmarking analysis on comparable companies from searches conducted on external party datasets.
All CA Library resources and services are complimentary to members.