About Thinking Leaders – Self-leadership for personal and career success
Linda Scott CA
Ph: 0415 989 677
We sat down with Linda Scott Chair of new Chartered Accountants ANZ Queensland Discussion group, Thinking leaders – Self-leadership for personal and career success for the Top 5 reasons why members should attend:
- You may feel stressed, overwhelmed and don't know how to move forward. You may feel you have no time, and just can't seem to integrate the demands of work and your personal life.
- You tell yourself you want to be more confident, productive, resilient, motivated, focussed, and be a better communicator, and you are ready to take action and design your career and life on your terms.
- You think there is something missing, but you don't know what it is.
- You want to connect with like-minded and success-oriented people in a safe, judgement-free environment.
- You want to learn what it means to be a leader in your life, so you can manage, lead and inspire others.
Meetings times + frequency
Monthly – 4th Tuesday each month
Time: 7:00pm – 8:30pm
24 August 2021
28 September 2021
26 October 2021
23 November 2021
Online via Zoom