- The benefits of owning a Lexus extend beyond the pleasure of driving one, with every aspect of your Lexus built around your comfort, convenience and driving pleasure, including our customer care
- For three years in a row, Lexus Australia has been voted Car Manufacturer of the Year in Roy Morgan Customer Satisfaction Awards, which indicated the Lexus drivers are among the nation’s most satisfied car owners
- With the Lexus Corporate Programme, you have an opportunity to take those privileges to an exclusive level
Lexus Corporate Programme
Never following the pack, Lexus is an outsider with a different perspective. Lexus don't just make cars, they create luxury vehicles, designed with the driver in mind.
The Lexus world revolves around performance, craft, technology and design. When these four elements work in perfect harmony with the driver, owning a Lexus becomes an emotional experience like no other.
Never held back by conformity, Lexus separate themselves from the pack, driven by instinct - to see things from a different perspective.
In recent years, Lexus has re-energised its pledge to progressive luxury. After restructuring to a very tight team with true automotive passion at its core, a design transformation was forged.
The characteristic Lexus precision and craft are now complemented by startling new looks. Featured literally front and centre is the signature spindle grille, which turns heads wherever it appears.
Rather than justifying what sets Lexus apart, they now celebrate it unapologetically - in every curve and edge of our vehicles. This brave design joins exhilarating performance and imaginative technology.
Benefits and offers
- Preferential Corporate Pricing1
- 3 year / 60,000kms complimentary servicing2
- Reduced delivery fee of $995 (ex GST)
- Priority ordering and allocation
- Encore Privileges Programme, including:
- Service loan cars or complimentary pick-up/drop-off during servicing
- Lexus DriveCare, providing 24-hour roadside assistance
- Lexus Exclusive events
2. Complimentary scheduled servicing expires at 3 years or 60,000kms from the date of first registration, whichever occurs first.
Lexus Corporate Programme
Experience amazing benefitsLexus website
This webpage contains links to information about goods and services which may be available to our members (Member Benefits). The Member Benefits are issued and provided directly by our third party partners, sponsors or affiliates (Partners) and not by Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand ABN 50 084 642 571 (Chartered Accountants ANZ). Chartered Accountants ANZ is not a representative of the Partners and accepts no legal responsibility for the issue or delivery of any products or services by Partners or for any information provided by a Partner. Chartered Accountants ANZ does not warrant that any of the information provided by a Partner is accurate or complete. Such information is general in nature and was prepared without taking into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs. Before agreeing to acquire any products or services under any Member Benefits, you should read the relevant Partner's terms and conditions, check whether you meet all eligibility requirements and consider seeking independent professional advice. If you have any questions about any product or service provided by one of our Partners, you or your professional adviser should contact the relevant Partner directly. Chartered Accountants ANZ acts as a 'mere referrer' of each Partner and its Member Benefits only and may receive revenue (for example, a referral fee) from our Partners for informing members how to contact Partners about Member Benefits.