- ASI Solutions has been introducing innovative IT value-added technologies & services that bring significant benefits to their clients into the Australian business arena for over 30 years.
- ASI Solutions team have in-depth knowledge of the latest tech trends and are keeping abreast of updates and upgrades, so you don’t have to!
- Your time is precious. You have more important issues to deal with than your computer network. Security, networking, data protection and user support – ASI Solutions handle it all.
ASI Solutions aims to choose innovative technology solutions which are matched to each client¹s unique business needs, taking a solutions oriented approach.
The ASI Solutions team spans Australia wide to meet your needs locally. The ASI Solutions team includes 120 staff in Australia and the Philippines as well as more than 250 contracted trans–tasman IT professionals.
ASI Solution's global technology offerings and professional implementation model is designed to provide greater efficiency for all customers. ASI Solutions make this happen with real insight into the external forces impacting IT environments, and we balance the needs of business to help our customers’ transition to the operating challenges of tomorrow.
The ASI Solutions range of IT Hardware, Software & Managed Services Solutions includes:
- Flexible IT outsourcing services, including
management of your mission critical services or your entire IT infrastructure.
- A range of IT
support and services including cyber security operations, business continuity
and resilience and project services.
- A security operations centre to help you monitor, analyse and respond to security
events 24hrs a day, including network security, firewall management, email security,
vulnerability assessment and management, penetration testing and data security
services to help you to manage your resources online.
- Hardware and
software combinations depending on your unique requirements including notebook, desktop or tablet.
management, local and off-site backups, hybrid cloud modelling and disaster
solutions for a range of devices that simultaneously sync, charge and are secure.
- Unified communications and collaborations tools designed to help drive efficiency in your business.
This webpage contains content as well as links to information about goods and services which may be available to our members (Member Benefits). The Member Benefits are issued and provided directly by Anabelle Bits Pty Ltd, trading as ASI Solutions (ASI). Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand ABN 50 084 642 571 (Chartered Accountants ANZ) is not a representative of ASI and accepts no legal responsibility for the issue or delivery of any products or services by ASI or for any information provided by ASI. Chartered Accountants ANZ does not warrant that any of the information provided by ASI is accurate or complete. Such information was prepared by and/or provided by ASI, is general in nature and was prepared without taking into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs. Before agreeing to acquire any products or services under any Member Benefits, you should read ASI's terms and conditions, check whether you meet all eligibility requirements and consider seeking independent professional advice. If you have any questions about any product or service provided by ASI, you should contact the ASI directly. Chartered Accountants ANZ acts as a 'mere referrer' of ASI and its Member Benefits only and may receive revenue (for example, a referral fee) from ASI for informing members how to contact ASI about Member Benefits.
Find out more
Visit the ASI websiteLearn more