Reasons to renew
- Membership renewal due 30 June 2021
- Continue to enjoy the benefits of your designation
- Stay connected to a network of more than 128,000 business and finance professionals
It's time to renew your membership.
Renewing your membership maintains your connection to a global professional network of over 128,000 members who, like you, use their expertise to make a difference to the businesses, organisations and communities in which they live and work. You'll also continue to enjoy the benefits of using your designation.
Membership renewals are due 30 June 2021.
Renew your membership via My CA in three easy steps:
1. Review and confirm your details, such as your name, address, contact numbers and current employment.
2. Complete your Mandatory Notifications, a series of declarations that help ensure you satisfy your member obligations. These declarations may include licences, other memberships and regulatory obligations as applicable to you. They also cover continuing professional development (CPD) hours.
Mandatory Notifications are an integral part of the membership renewal process. They help us continue to protect the profession by ensuring our members comply with the rigour and high ethical standards which underpin the designations.
3. Select either the full up-front payment or the new quarterly payment option and complete the process.
Notice of membership fees increase
As a forward-looking professional body, Chartered Accountants ANZ provides valued training, resources, advocacy, and personal and professional support, uniquely equipping you to chart the best course of action.
The steadfast brand and reputation of your CA designation, together with dedicated programs and connections, gives you the backing you need to make a real difference to clients, businesses and communities.
After holding fees steady during an unpredictable FY20/21, the FY21/22 fee structure has a modest uplift of 2.5%, equating to an increase of A$18 / NZ$20 for full standard membership. This change aligns with consecutive CPI growth and our continued investment in the future of the profession.
The FY21/22 fees for a full standard membership is AU$753 / NZ$818 (including GST where applicable).
We continue to extend the option of quarterly payments for membership renewal as well as a range of concessions and wellbeing support.
We are here to help.Contact the Member Support Team