- Realise the benefits
- Specialist Accreditation fees
- Intake dates for 2021
- Ongoing obligations
Realise the benefits
- Build your brand -Adding CA SMSF Specialist under your name on correspondence and marketing collateral sets you apart from the rest. You also have the exclusive right to include the CA ANZ branded specialist banner in your communications.
- Open doors - As a CA SMSF specialist, you can capitalise on opportunities of referrals from other practitioners, strategic partners, associated professionals and clients.
- Expand your network - Networking events with your peers can provide insights into your field and forge valuable business relationships.
- Strengthen your reputation -Your recognition as a CA SMSF Specialist acknowledges your skills, knowledge and experience to clients.
- Expand your reach - Be included in the “Find a CA” searchable directory of CA SMSF Specialists located on the CA ANZ website. This promotes you to the broader community as an expert in this field.
- Stay ahead of the curve - You will have access to complimentary professional development exclusive to CA SMSF Specialists, plus receive a discount on the SMSF Conference fee.
Specialist Accreditation Fees
* Application fee (once-off) - $231.82 (AUD)
* Annual specialist subscription fee - $273.00 (AUD) (including GST) - prorated for the first year.
Pathway 2: 2021 Intake Dates
If you are eligible for Pathway 2, enrol with Kaplan through CA ANZ to obtain preferred member pricing. The dates for the 2021 Kaplan intakes are below:
|Enrolments period||Monday 8 February 2021 – Wednesday 24 March 2021|
|Online study commencement||Monday 8 March 2021 – Friday 28 May 2021|
|Assignment||Monday 12 April 2021|
|Exam||Monday 24 May 2021|
|Enrolments period||Monday 2 August 2021 – Wednesday 15 September 2021|
|Online study commencement||Monday 30 August 2021 – Friday 19 November 2021|
|Assignment||Monday 4 October 2021|
|Exam||Monday 15 November 2021|
As a CA SMSF Specialist, at least 40% of your CPD requirement must be undertaken in superannuation, including at least 20 hours in SMSF.
SMSF Specialisation Pathway 1
Pathway - Post-graduate studiesFind out more
SMSF Specialisation Pathway 2Find out more
Register your interest
Find out about leading the way as a CA SMSF Specialist.Register your interest