- Chartered Accountants ANZ launches new co-designed Risk Specialisation with AGSM at the University of New South Wales
- CA Risk Specialisation promotes you as a trusted leader in an important niche area
- Recognition grows your network and enhances your personal brand in this space
- You can choose from a range of ﬂexible pathways to complete the program
As a CA Risk Specialist, you are recognised for signiﬁcant knowledge and experience in a growing and intellectually rewarding ﬁeld that includes governance, enterprise risk management, strategic risks, financial risks, operational risks, data governance, risk culture.
Your official accreditation demonstrates to clients and organisations your skills, knowledge and experience in the risk field.
Benefits of Risk Specialisation
- Build your brand - Adding Risk Specialist under your name on correspondence and marketing collateral sets you apart from the rest. You also have the exclusive right to include the CA ANZ branded specialist banner in your communications.
- Open doors - As a CA Risk Specialist, you can capitalise on opportunities of referrals from other practitioners, strategic partners, associated professionals and clients.
- Expand your network - Networking events with your peers can provide insights into your field and forge valuable business relationships.
- Strengthen your reputation -Your recognition as a CA Risk Specialist acknowledges your skills, knowledge and experience to clients.
- Stay ahead of the curve - You will have access to complimentary professional development exclusive to CA Risk Specialists, plus receive a discount to any related conferences.
- All in one place – CA Risk Specialisation is one of the few accreditation risk programs available, and you don't need to become a member of another professional body.
Who can undertake the course
CA ANZ members, affiliate members and non-members can undertake the course. All those who successfully complete the program will receive a certificate of acknowledgment. CA ANZ members and affiliate members can then formally apply to be recognised as a CA Risk Specialist (members) or a Risk Specialist (affiliate members).
How to become a CA Risk Specialist
You must be a member of Chartered Accountants ANZ i.e. either a CA or Affiliate and meet education and experience criteria, including the requirements of regulations CR6 and CR6E. The program oﬀers a choice of two pathways to entry:
2020 dates for the Risk Specialisation Program are below
October Intake 2020
Enrolment period Monday 14 September 2020 - Friday 2 October 2020 Online study Monday 12 October 2020 – Sunday 29 November 2020 Assessment Options
Exam Monday 30 November 2020 Portfolio Interview Assessment Monday 30 November 2020 - Friday 4 December 2020 (by arrangement with member)
As a CA Risk Specialist, at least 40% of your CPD requirement must be undertaken in risk.
Register your interest in Risk Specialisation
Find out about leading the way as a risk specialist.Register