- Realise the benefits
- Specialist Accreditation fees
- Intake dates for 2019
- Ongoing obligations
Benefits of Forensic Accounting Specialisation
For members in business, you will gain recognition as a specialist in a complex, growing field which includes trading, investments, mergers and acquisition. Benefits include:
- Build your brand -Adding CA Forensic Accounting Specialist under your name on correspondence and marketing collateral sets you apart from the rest. You also have the exclusive right to include the CA ANZ branded specialist banner in your communications.
- Open doors - As a CA Business Valuation Specialist, you can capitalise on opportunities of referrals from other practitioners, strategic partners, associated professionals and clients.
- Expand your network - Networking events with your peers can provide insights into your field and forge valuable business relationships.
- Strengthen your reputation -Your recognition as a CA Forensic Accounting Specialist acknowledges your skills, knowledge and experience to clients.
- Expand your reach - Be included in the “Find a CA” searchable directory of CA Business Valuation Specialists located on the CA ANZ website. This promotes you to the broader community as an expert in this field.
- Stay ahead of the curve - You will have access to complimentary professional development exclusive to CA Forensic Accounting Specialists, plus receive a discount on the Forensic Accounting Conference fee.
2019 dates for the Forensic Accounting Specialisation Program are below:
Enrolment period: Monday 17 February 2020 - Monday 20 April 2020
|Online study commencement||Monday 27 April – Friday 19 June 2020|
|Online assessment or||Monday 22 June 2020|
|Portfolio interview assessment||Monday 22 June – Friday 3 July 2020 (by arrangement with member)|
- Online Workshop $1500 including cost of examination
- Face to Face workshop $2400 including cost of examination
- If you choose the alternate Portfolio Interview Assessment, please add $500
Specialist Accreditation Fees
- Application fee (once-off) - $231.82 (AUD)
- Annual specialist subscription fee - $240.00 (AUD) (excluding GST) - prorated for the first year.
As a CA FA Specialist, at least 40% of your CPD requirement must be undertaken in forensic accounting.
CA Forensic Accounting - Pathway 1
Follow these steps for Pathway 1 - post-graduate studiesFind out more
CA Forensic Accounting - Pathway 2
Follow these steps for Pathway 2 - self-study course or workshop programFind out more
Register your interest
Find out about leading the way as a business valuation specialistRegister
CA Forensic Accounting Specialisation main page
Return to the main page for more information about Forensic Accounting.Read more