- Realise the benefits
- Specialist Accreditation fees
- Intake dates for 2020
- Ongoing obligations
Benefits of Business Valuation Specialisation
For members in business, you will gain recognition as a specialist in a complex, growing field which includes trading, investments, mergers and acquisition. Benefits include:
- Build your brand -Adding CA Business Valuation Specialist under your name on correspondence and marketing collateral sets you apart from the rest. You also have the exclusive right to include the CA ANZ branded specialist banner in your communications.
- Open doors - As a CA Business Valuation Specialist, you can capitalise on opportunities of referrals from other practitioners, strategic partners, associated professionals and clients.
- Expand your network - Networking events with your peers can provide insights into your field and forge valuable business relationships.
- Strengthen your reputation -Your recognition as a CA Business Valuation Specialist acknowledges your skills, knowledge and experience to clients.
- Expand your reach - Be included in the “Find a CA” searchable directory of CA Business Valuation Specialists located on the CA ANZ website. This promotes you to the broader community as an expert in this field.
- Stay ahead of the curve - You will have access to complimentary professional development exclusive to CA Business Valuation Specialists, plus receive a discount on the Business Valuation Conference fee.
2020 dates for the Business Valuation Specialisation Program are below:
|Enrolment period||Monday 16 December 2019 – Wednesday 8 April 2020|
|Subject Room Early Access||Monday 23 March 2020|
|Online study commencemen||Monday 13 April 2020|
|Exam||Monday 25 May 2020|
|Portfolio Interview Assessment||Monday 25 May 2020 – Friday 29 May 2020 (by arrangement with member)|
|Enrolment period||Monday 22 June 2019 – Friday 18 September 2020|
|Subject Room Early Access||Monday 14 September 2020|
|Assessment Options||Monday 5 October 2020 – Friday 13 November 2020|
|Exam||Monday 16 November 2020|
|Portfolio Interview Assessment||Monday 16 November – Friday 20 November 2020 (by arrangement with member)|
Specialist Subscription Fees
* Online workshop $1350 (AUD) including cost of examination.
* If you choose the alternate portfolio/interview assessment, please add $450 (AUD).
As a CA Business Valuation Specialist, at least 40% of your CPD requirement must be undertaken as valuations, with at least 20 hours specific to business valuations.
Emerging Pathway – Post-graduate study
For members starting out in Business Valuation.Find out more
Experienced Pathway – Online Course
For members who have extensive experience in Business Valuation.Find out more
Start your journey
Register your interest in the program and access the pre-enrolment formRegister
Return to main page
Return to the main page for more information about our Business Valuation Specialisation program.Read more