- You can enrol in your first module or course once your eligibility has been confirmed, which takes place when you apply for provisional membership.
- Allow at least four weeks after applying for provisional membership before enrolling.
- You can apply any time during the year.
- Use the timetable as a guide for planning your next stage of study.
- Make sure you check the course outlines for any assumed knowledge requirements.
- For CA Program candidates, don’t forget that enrolment in the Capstone module requires successful completion of the four other modules.
Read the CA Program policies
Access CA Program policies to be informedProgram policies