- You can enrol in your first module or course once your eligibility has been confirmed, which takes place when you apply for provisional membership.
- Allow at least four weeks after applying for provisional membership before enrolling.
- You can apply any time during the year.
- Use the timetable as a guide for planning your next stage of study.
- Make sure you check the course outlines for any assumed knowledge requirements.
- For CA Program candidates, don’t forget that enrolment in the Capstone module requires successful completion of the four other modules.