Learning has always been at the very heart of our philosophy. We support academics with a special pathway to membership.
What are the benefits of becoming an Academic member?
- Enjoy a 50% discount off the standard member rate
- Access professional development via our education store and receive a 20% discount*
- International recognition
- Opportunities to support the profession through advocacy
- Enhanced networking across a wide range of sectors
- Be consulted for views across academia and provide input on strategic policy
- Provide academic oversight of our CA Program
- Access thought leadership articles, guides, and playbooks
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning and CA Library resources
- The CA Academic credential signifies competence and knowledge in the sector
*Discount is 20% compared to non-member rates for the CA Education Store
- To receive CA academic membership, you must have a qualification in accounting, or a related subject recognised as the equivalent to a doctorate or masters level qualification in Australia or New Zealand.
- You must be currently employed at lecturer level or above, by one or more recognised universities or other higher education providers in Australia or New Zealand for at least five years.
2. Gather your documents
- A signed application form “Application by an Academic for Membership” (see related downloads below).
- Certified copy of your original degree certificate(s) and/or full academic transcripts.
- A copy of your CV outlining your academic employment history.
4. Submit your documents
Once your documentation is in order, send your completed application to us for assessment.Submit application
Don’t meet all the eligibility requirements? We’re in the process of reviewing the application criteria for this program. If membership is something that interests you, please express your interest and email us at [email protected].