1. Qualification Assessment Criteria
2. Competency Areas
3. English Language requirement
4. Skilled Employment Assessment
5. Supporting Documents
6. Apply now (fees and processing times)
7. Review (Update)/Appeal
8. Accounting Professional Year Program
10. Skills Assessment Opportunities for Migrants
A review application can be requested for the following reasons:
- full (Permanent) skills assessment following a previous provisional skills assessment
- obtain an additional ANZSCO Code
- update an existing application with additional details
An appeal application can be requested if you would like to dispute the decision. You believe the assessment outcome is incorrect, and an error has been made.
What you should know before applying for a review or appeal of skills assessment
- A review fee is payable for all review assessments.
- Please ensure you provide a valid English Language Proficiency test report along with your qualification assessment application, including updates and additional ANZSCO code reviews.
- If you believe the assessment outcome is incorrect and, an error has been made, an appeal can only be submitted within 60 days from the date of your skills assessment outcome letter. You must include detailed reasons why you believe the original outcome is incorrect. No additional or altered documentation can be submitted. An appeal will be assessed by a different or senior assessor within CA ANZ who was not involved in the original outcome. The assessor will re-assess all documentation with particular focus on the comments and reasons you provided on your appeal application. If the appeal identifies that an error has been made that affects the skills assessment outcome, CA ANZ will issue a revised skills assessment outcome. An appeal fee is payable and will be refunded if the appeal is successful. For an external appeal, we recommend you contact the Administrative Appeals Tribunal or the Commonwealth Ombudsman for an independent review.
- CA ANZ will not accept altered employment reference letter at any time after lodgement and decision of the initial application. A skilled employment appeal for changes to/or additional job description/task list provided in your previous work reference letter for the same employment period will not be accepted
Apply now for a review or appeal of skills assessment
Step 8 - Accounting Professional Year ProgramRead more
The content on this website is provided for general information purposes only and does not take into account your personal circumstances, details or requirements. Chartered Accountants Australian and New Zealand (CA ANZ) does not provide specific advice in relation to migration or visa requirements. Enquiries relating to visa, points table and migration requirements should be directed to the Australian Government, Department of Home Affairs. You should seek independent professional advice regarding your specific circumstances and consult with the Department of Home Affairs as necessary.
For our full website terms and conditions click here.