Qualification Assessment Criteria
English Language Proficiency
Skilled Employment Assessment
how to apply – fees and processing times
Accounting Professional Year Program
- Government resources
- Resources from CA ANZ
- Frequently asked questions on migration assessment
Government related resources:
- Department of Home Affairs Includes information for skilled people who want to work, study or live in Australia.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) A valuable source of information on the demographics of Australia.
- Australian Government Your connection with government in Australia by linking to information and services on over 900 Australian Government websites as well as selected state and territory resources.
- Vocational Educational Training and Assessment Services (VETASSESS) As a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) of assessment-only services, they help individuals, training providers and industry groups define and achieve their learning and assessment goals.
- IELTS - International English Language Testing System Your link to information regarding English language testing.
- TOEFL iBT - Test of English as a Foreign Language internet-based Test Your link to information regarding English language testing
- PTE Academic - Pearson Test of English Academic Your link to information regarding English language testing
- Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) MARA can help consumers to find a migration agent and provide advice about the fees that agents might charge.
- Australian Government Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations (DEEWR) Your link to everything that's happening in the international education sector.
- NSW Government Portal Your link to everything that's happening in NSW.
- Victoria Online Your link to everything that's happening in Victoria.
- Queensland Government Your link to everything that's happening in Queensland.
- South Australia Central Your link to everything that's happening in South Australia.
- Government of Western Australia Your link to everything that's happening in Western Australia.
- Your Gateway to Tasmania Your link to everything that's happening in Tasmania.
- Northern Territory Government Your link to everything that's happening in the Northern Territory.
Chartered Accountants ANZ related resources
- Global Accounting Alliance The Global Accounting Alliance is made up of 10 of the world's leading accounting bodies, brought together to promote quality services, share information and collaborate on important international issues.
The content on this website is provided for general information purposes and may not take into account detail that could be significant in your particular context. The website and its content is not a substitute for reading and understanding (as applicable) the Chartered Accountants ANZ’s Member Handbook, constitutional documents, legislation, regulations, professional guidelines or other applicable laws, or where necessary, obtaining specific advice regarding a specific issue or consulting with the Department of Home Affairs and obtaining independent legal advice regarding migration.
For our full website terms and conditions click here.