- Our governance bodies fulfil an important role and we encourage a diverse range of members to become involved
- We want our governance to reflect our 115,000 members. We're looking for people of all ages, gender, ethnicity, cultures and any other diversity you think we need
- Some positions are election based and others are filled by election and appointment
New Zealand Regional Council Wellington By-Election -Results
A by-election was held from 6 to 20 March to fill two vacancies on the New Zealand Regional Council in the Wellington region. The successful candidates were:
- Carla O’Donnell, CA (term 21 March 2017 to 31 December 2018)
- Angela Leong, CA (term 21 March 2017 to 31 December 2017)
Voting participation was 12.18% or 496 votes from among eligible Wellington members.
Carla and Angela will join our other 14 Regional Councillors from around New Zealand on the New Zealand Regional Council.
For further information please contact Beth SteeleSend email