A workshop to empower members to make informed changes in their firms, and help them embrace innovation, automation, technology and a streamlined workflow.
Attendees will have the opportunity to learn from experts advanced on their journey sharing real experiences of adopting automation in transaction processing, compliance and advisory, and overall practice workflow.
The workshops are designed for decision makers in small to medium sized public practice firms and will provide you with:
- a clear understanding of the transformational impact of automation on operations and your business model
- direction in devising optimal workflows in your practice by using technology, and practical tips on best practices
- knowledge on how to select the right technology providers and solutions, and exposure to accounting automation solutions
- clarity on potential challenges and roadblocks
- understanding on how to bring staff and clients on the journey, while supporting the change management process.
Spaces are limited, early registration is essential.
Locations and dates
- Perth: Wednesday 3 July 2019, 11am - 3.30pm
- Adelaide: Friday 12 July 2019, 9am - 1pm
- Sydney: Friday 19 July 2019, 8am-12pm
- Melbourne: Tuesday 23 July 2019, 1pm - 5.30pm
- Christchurch: Tuesday 6 August 2019, 8am - 12pm
- Wellington: Wednesday 7 August, 12pm - 4pm
- Hamilton: Thursday 8 August 2019, 9am - 1pm
- Auckland: Friday 9 August 2019, 8am - 12pm