We have partnered with The Icehouse to provide benefits and initiatives designed for CA ANZ members. As a partner of The Icehouse, CA ANZ now offers members access to The Icehouse workshops and the opportunity to apply for scholarships to participate in the The Icehouse programmes.
Who is it for?
The Owner Manager Programme is designed specifically for owner- managers of businesses with over 10 employees and $3M+ in turnover, or with the goal of achieving this size in the foreseeable future.
What is it?
The programme in a nut-shell? Real skills. Development. New opportunities. A challenge. Refreshed perspective. Significant changes. Better results.
On this programme you'll attend sessions over the course of five months to help you explore new ideas, have your assumptions challenged, and develop new skills to give you the confidence to drive progress and achieve better results for you and your business.
The Icehouse has combined the best in academic teaching and practical learning to develop an experience which has a big impact. You'll participate and grow alongside two expert facilitators, more than 30 business experts and panelists, and 20 other owners of successful businesses.
What can I achieve?
- A better awareness of what drives business growth, and how to analyse and fine-tune a business to solve problems.
- New skills, techniques and frameworks to apply to a business.
- A new business growth plan, critiqued by leading business experts.
- A strong network of other successful owner managers, facilitators and business experts.
- Clarity on the future and a better understanding of yourself as the leader of the business and the enabler of growth.
- Improved work/life balance and a new approach to mental and physical health.
- Confidence, motivation and enhanced leadership.
Next intakes: February 2019, July 2019, and September 2019.